Ottogi Cooked Rice and Octopus Dupbab Sauce
1. Delicious Rice: Rice, Water, Phytic Acid
2. Octopus Sauce: Octopus,Onion, Water, Carrot, Cabbage, Leek, Hot Pepper Paste, Green Pepper, Corn Oil, Modified Tapioca Starch, Polyglysitol Syrup, Red Pepper,Garlic, Sugar, Salt, Rice Wine,Sodium, Ascorbate, Flavor Enhancer, Black Pepper Powder.
1. Open the Cooked Rice Bowl Up To the Marked Point and Add the Spicy Octopus Sauce On the Top of The Rice.
2. Remove the Bottom Portion of the Paper Box
3. Place the Rice Bowl on to the Paper Box.
4. Heat the Bowl for About 3 Minutes or Until the Rice is Compeletely Reheated.
Country of Origin
|Name||Cooked Rice and Octopus Dupbab Sauce|
|Country of Origin||South Korea|
|Net Wt.||11.99oz (340g)|