* It may have small irregularities and the stone pattern may vary from the picture since it is made of natural stone.
Great authentic Korean stone cookware commonly used to make dolsot bibimbap, rice, stews and soups.
Make healthy and delicious meals!
Dolsot retains heat well, distributing it evenly and cooking foods efficiently. It also enhances flavors and preserves all the essential nutrients and vitamins.
18 x 9 (cm)
[Care for Dolsot]
- Sudden temperature changes will crack or even shatter the bowl/pot.
- Always increase heat gradually and do not put a hot bowl/pot into cold water.
- Do not use detergent to wash. Clean with a soft sponge in hot water and dry thoroughly.
- Before first use, clean and wipe a small amount of cooking oil over the surface with a paper towel.
Country of Origin
|Name||Dolsot - Stone Pot with Lid (M) - 18cm|
|Country of Origin||South Korea|
|Net Wt.||18 x 9 (cm)|